Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Dear Diary

Dear Diary
at school today we had people come to our school and preform. They done all types of cool things it was like we were at the circus, there were tigers and horses so much more but the best about the performance was when these people were doing gymnastics, this one girl could hold on to the hoop with the neck they were all so amazing. after the show had finished it was time for lunch my friends and i had a talk with our teacher about what we had to say for our presentation, i had chose to do a poster and write about humanity but my friends chose to write about the earth and what lives on it. When the bell went to go back into class my friends and i sat at the back of the class so we could talk about what we were doing tonight. Tonight was my best friends birthday we were planing it out all week there will be all sorts of fun things. After school all my friends came over to my house we went out for diner first then we went and done some shopping over all i had such a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment