Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

The rocket challenge

This week and last week we had been learning about how to launch a rocket. My group and I were so excited to watch our rocket launch and learn about how it works. My teacher has put together a video off our class rocket  and when they had got launched, something I have learnt from this experiences is that if it is windy or raining than you can't launch your rocket i have also learnt that when your are launching your rocket you can't go over 60psi.
Here is our video:

2 comments:

  1. It was great fun wasn't it Flo, I was amazed at how high the rocket went. I can't wait to see how you all make your rockets and if that makes them go higher with pointy fronts and wings. Remember that I always needs a capitals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Florence. My name is Taleisha and I am year 8 attending Paihia School. Your video about launching a rocket sounds so fun! I was amazed at how high the rocket flew up. We have done something like this before at school but it wasn’t as successful. How many tests did you have until you made the successful model (the one featured in the video)? Great job Florence!

    ReplyDelete