Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Free Writing

This Friday we had our school fundraiser disco for Kapa Haka. It was so much fun meeting  up with my friends and going crazy when dancing. all the food we had was so yummy and was gone so fast, we played so much fun games like spin the bottle, dance battles and much more. My favorite bit about it all would have to be when they put on a slow song from high school musical and my friends and I all started to slow dance together it was so much fun and I cant wait for all the up coming discos.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Kataraina. I like how you put photos up about the trips you have been on. I think you should add some facts about netball, for example, why do you like to play netball? I like to play netball because it keeps me fit. I liked your post, see you later.

    ReplyDelete