Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Ski Camp

Ski Camp
Last week the year 8 and 7 went on ski camp.We had to be at school by 7:00 because we had to leave by 7:30, I had sat by my friend on the way down. it had taken us about 8-10 hours to get down there but we had some stops now and again for morning tea and lunch.The first thing that we done when we got down there was find out what rooms we were in, I was in a room with Satin, Carney and 1 mother. The next morning was time to go skiing we had an early morning wake up. when we had got down to the snow the first thing that we had to do was get into our groups it didn't take long for us so we were the first group to go get our boots and skis. After all the groups had got there skis we got a lesson on how to actually ski for beginners, the teacher that i was with was really nice and helpful her name was Ruby.This was my little recap on day 1 of camp here are some photos of us skiing and more things we had done: 







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Florence my name is Kaitlin. I am a year six in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. I really enjoyed looking at the photos you shared. I remember when I went on holiday to the snow. Where did you go skiing? How long did you stay at the snow for? How did you raise money for your trip? Was it hard learning how to ski?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaitlin yes I agree its really fun we went skiing at mount Ruapehu,we had stayed there for 5 days,we had done raffles and a move marathon and a batons up, at first it was hard to get the hang of the skis on your feet but other then that it was really easy to catch onto.

    ReplyDelete