Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

My holiday

Today was the first day back at school after the holidays and it felt really weird being back even though I was here for a week of the holidays doing kapa haka. We had started class with the new things that had been added to school like the rubbish monsters and how were not allowed any drinks at school other than water and milk. I really hope that thins year will be fun and better than last year I cant wait till we go on all our coo trips.
 
My holiday: In the holidays i had so much fun but the best thing about it would have to be when  i went to the movies to watch the lion king with my cousin, it was so cool and i enjoyed it a lot it was just like the animated movie but better. I only cried in 2 parts when Simba's  dad died and when simba almost died :). over all i had such a cool holiday and cant wait for this term to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment