Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Free writing

Tuesday 22 1918

Dear diary 
Today was my first day at school, i had so much fun and i got to meet  so much people. my teacher welcomed me into the class with a joyful smile and said "please welcome our new student she has just moved from America". When the bell went it was time for lunch, i sat with a group of girls and we talked about what we done on the weekend. After we ate i asked if they wanted to go for a walk they all said yes so we went for a walk and played on the swing for a bit than we had to walk back because it was time for class. second period went fast and it was already time to go home my friends walked me home and one of my friends lived right next to me so we played for a little, then my mum told me to come back inside for diner so i said bye and went inside. school was so much fun i cant wait for tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment